Stress Management and Stress Busting Workshops
I run workshops in stress management and stress busting for groups of employees of up to 25 people. These are designed to encourage playfulness, creativity and relaxation as well as being informative.
I can tailor the workshop to suit your availability, eg, from 1 to 3 hours duration.
Please contact me if you think you or your colleagues would like to reduce your stress levels!
Try this quick test of your stress level, then do the test again in a month. Does it change…and why?
Circle the appropriate number for each item.
Often = 2 A few times a week = 1 Rarely = 0
1. I feel tense, anxious or have nervous indigestion 2 1 0
2. People at work/home make me feel tense 2 1 0
3. I eat/drink/smoke in response to tension 2 1 0
4. I have tension or migraine headaches, or
pain in the neck or shoulders, or insomnia 2 1 0
5. I can’t turn off my thoughts at nights or
on weekends long enough to feel relaxed and
refreshed the next day 2 1 0
6. I find it difficult to concentrate on what I’m
doing because of worrying about other things 2 1 0
7. I take tranquilisers or other drugs to relax 2 1 0
8. I have difficulty in finding enough time to relax 2 1 0
9. Once I find time, it is hard for me to relax 2 1 0
10. My day is made up of many deadlines 2 1 0
Now add up all the numbers you circled. My Total Score is _________
0 – 6 Mild Stress
7 – 12 Moderate Stress
13 -18 High Stress